Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Friends in C-town!

Almost 4 years ago Robby and I moved from Troy, AL to Columbus, GA. At first I thought it would be fine. I would meet new people, stay in contact and see my old friends all the time. But I was sure wrong! It was so hard to meet new people in Columbus and even harder to find true friends to connect with. And now it's harder than ever to see old friends! Half of them don't even live in the south! I never knew how hard it would be but God was so good to me and answered my prayers. I was very sad for about a year, even depressed. But HE was faithful to me and brought me new friends, and they are so precious. These friends have blessed my life and I know they love me because when they met me I had nothing to offer them and yet they took me in any way! Here are some pictures below of some very dear people to me!










No comments: